.

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Finance and accounting internship paper Term Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 3750 words

Finance and accounting internship - Term Paper ExampleIbrahim, single of the finance managers, who directly reported to the Vice-president Finance department. However, the received my daily tasks and assistance from the pecuniary executives who were in Mr. Ibrahims team. Mr. Ibrahim evaluated my performance, which my senior provided me. I assisted financial executives in different accounting and financial management functions associated with the kink of few projects for eminent clients of Abu Dhabi. I assisted my managers in tasks ranging from posting expenses, and other transactions, calculating payroll, planning honorarium schedules, internal auditing, tax compilation, etc. It was a great learning experience because I could explore and actually understand various financial functions practically. Acknowledgement I would like to express my gratitude to Wahat Al Wafa General mental synthesis and Maintenance Company, and Mr. ... They have been my mentor through step up my interns hip. Last but not the least I convey my family and friends, as without their motivation I would not have been able to achieve success through my internship. Chapter 1 Introduction This section of the study aims at introducing the readers to the industry of general contracting and support of Abu Dhabi, so that they fecal matter understand the nature of report the company does, and its position in the market. 1.1 Brief Insight of the General catching and Maintenance Industry in Abu Dhabi The maintenance and kink sector includes establishments primarily construction of highways, buildings, or public-service corporation system. The establishments are mainly engaged in preparation of new sites for construction and sub-dividing various plots of lands for sales. The construction work that is generally done includes maintenance, repairs, alterations, etc. In the next few years Abu Dhabi is going to lay out a fully developed plan for becoming a global leader in maintenance and constru ction sector. Even after the global recession and real estate crisis in Dubai, Abu Dhabi was not knocked off, and it succeeds in registering a growth of 33.5 percent in the year 2008. According to the records stated by Emirates, the maintenance and construction sector also showed an escalating growth in 2007, when the rest of the world stated facing the heat of financial crisis (Campbell, 2007 Weygandt, Kimmel, & Kieso, 2010). The major reason which this industry is flourishing in Abu Dhabi and other Gulf countries is due to increasing vex of tourist in the country. Construction and maintenance of hotels, villas, parks, sports facilities, luxury pent houses, etc have increased in the

No comments:

Post a Comment