.

Thursday, May 23, 2019

College Success Essay

Some people may think that, the most un-responsible person can become a palmy college student in today being but with proscribed own(prenominal) right you have no self-meaning because everyone is responsible for the actions and decisions they make. individualised responsibleness to me is the first step in becoming successful and without personal accountability you are setting yourself up for failure in college and life. Lorii (2013) once said that The power behind taking responsibility for your actions lies in putting an end to contradict thought patterns.You no longer dwell on what went wrong or focus on whom you are going to blame. You dont waste cartridge holder building roadblocks to your success. Instead, you are set free and can now focus on succeeding. (p . 1) Personal obligation, relates to study skills, is taking charge of ones give learning. It implies end assignments on m, studying for tests, taking the responsibility for ones own learning mistakes or failures, and performing to the best of ones ability.Personal responsibility recognizes the importance of parents and teachers as learning partners but puts the student in charge. (Personal responsibility, n. d). Without personal responsibility you will not have success. become a successful college student, there are many personal responsibilities that you have to be accountable for. If you are not a responsible student in college, you are not going to be successful. The most important responsibility is attendance.If you do not show up to class , you are missing out on important information that is discussed in the class and now you have to take on an extra responsibility of get under ones skining out what went on in class and when you are going to find time to make up the execute. After being responsible for attendance, now you have to be responsible for completing your work, and then participation. As you can see personal responsibility and being a successful college student comes hand to hand. That is why you have to have personal responsibility and be liable for them to become successful in life.Devoid of personal responsibility you are setting yourself up for failure. he Personal responsibility (n. d) website stated that being responsible is a learned behavior. It is not an accident and it requires patience and effort. If you want to be more responsible and practice the skills that will service you, you can become more responsible There are a lot of things that can be referred to as personal responsibility. For example a intend is a part of personal responsibility. It is you responsibility to make a plan for yourself regarding things you want to accomplish in life.No one else is going to take time out of their day or go out of their way to make a plan for you on how to become successful in college or man looking for a job, while they have their own personal responsibilities to handle. As a college student I want to be successful, so in cabaret for me to be successful I came up with not only 1 plan but 2 plans that can back me up just in case one fails. My plans for becoming successful as a college student admit my duties as I am being personally responsible.Some of those duties include planning certain days and times I would be able to complete school work, study times, and major projects. My plan besides includes planning ahead, doing assignments or overlooking assignments before they are due so that I know which ones I should work on first depending on which assignment I find more challenging. My second plan just includes my second approach to finding time in my schedule to do my work and to find time to study. other one of my plans is making a schedule of things I have to complete when Im not in school.These tasks are important to complete on time because if I am backed up in my personal life, then I would be backed up in my school work as well. Personal responsibility is so important for anyone who wants to be successful becau se without it you would be lost and confused this is why I say without personal responsibility you are setting yourself up for failure. In goal, although some people may think that, the most irresponsible person can become a successful college student in todays world, without personal responsibility for two main reasons.First, lacking personal responsibility you are setting yourself up for failure. extreme importantly, everyone is responsible for the actions and decisions they make. Personal responsibility to me is the first step in becoming successful college student. What kind of introduction did you write for your expository essay? What other types of introductions efficacy be appropriate for this kind of essay? What makes your introduction type more effective than another introduction type for your particular essay? What kind of terminus did you write for your expository essay?What other types of conclusions might be appropriate for this kind of essay? What makes your conclu sion type more effective than another conclusion type for your particular essay? The type of introduction I used to write for my expository essay was a quotation introduction. I could have also started my essay with a question or fact. The reason I chose this type of introduction was because I feel that an interesting quote would grab the reader care and make them wonder where I am going with this essay.The type of conclusion that I picked to finish my essay was a simple summary of my main points. I could have ended my essay with more facts or questions to give the reader something to think about. The reason for me choosing a summary conclusion was because I felt that I had enough information in my essay for the reader to take away and to think twice about my main points and facts. I did not want to attention deficit hyperactivity disorder any more information at the end because then I would have to provide evidence, which would turn my conclusion into another body paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment