.

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Critique of a Memo Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Critique of a Memo - Essay ExampleIt also tops recommendations based on the hails analysis and the employees opinions.The analysis of the overtime cost shows that the addition of 150 units daily would costs about 388.54 or 2.59 dollars per unit. On the contrary, the cost of the extra 150 units daily in the second shift would be about 421 or 2.81 dollars in every unit. The analysis clearly shows that the use of overtime will be less costly compared to the second shift performance by about 0.22 dollars and 32.32 dollars per unit. However, the corporation should execute the second shift strategy since employees are not willing to work extra hours. The company should not essence the workers to work overtime.The use of visuals has been used for easier comprehension of analysis of the cost. They have helped in showing the comparison of the cost of the two strategies. However, I forecast there is contain for improvement in the use of visuals. For instance, the t equal to(p)s and the g raphs do not show the precise costs of every unit in every strategy used. I think I should have given the average cost of one unit in another column on the tables. For instance, the title of the tables explains that the table is supposed to give the cost per unit. However, this is not what has been presented in the table. It only shows the cost of between 75 units to 600 units.I think I also presented my arguments clearly with the support of the analysis. For instance, I was able to prove that the use of overtime will be less expensive compared to production shift. In addition, I supported my argument as to why the face should not implement the overtime strategy based on workers negative attitudes towards it. However, I think I should have supported this argument by explaining the take aim reasons for the workers rejection of the overtime strategy.I also think that the precise explanations will improve the memo. For instance, in the recommendation section I should have explained w hy the cost of

No comments:

Post a Comment