.

Friday, July 19, 2019

My Philosophy of Teaching Essay -- Philosophy of Education

Philosophy of Education The purpose of education is to provide students with a knowledge base that will enable them to achieve their goals. These goals will vary from student to student, but an education will enable students to reach their highest potential. Education is a gift and a privilege that all students, no matter their social status, race, or ethnic background, should receive. Education should better society as a whole, and this can only be accomplished through the hard work and dedication of teachers. Teachers play an imperative role in the educational process because the entire development of the student’s education would not be possible without them. This world would have no doctors, lawyers, or engineers if teachers did not help them to reach those professional goals. I believe teachers are handed an opportunity to impact the lives of students, and it is my responsibility as a future teacher to embrace that opportunity with a positive attitude. As I strive to fulfill my role as a teacher, I plan to adhere to the following guidelines: ...

No comments:

Post a Comment