.

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Reflective Journal on Assignment Completed - Next plc Performance and Personal Statement

Reflective Journal on Assignment Completed - Next plc Performance and Business Strategies in the UK and Europe - Personal Statement Example The interpretative approach applied, has enabled me to correlate my knowledge with the information accessed and draw a conclusion based on my interpretation. My research was based on the secondary data collected from the company websites, books and journals. For my future researches, I plan to rely more on primary data and collect them by visiting the company site as it is more reliable and authentic. As it was difficult for me to meet the managers of Next plc for my research, I completely depended on the secondary sources and had to be very cautious with the quality and authenticity of the information collected. My analysis and interpretations of the information collected has helped me to achieve the objectives of the research effectively. Since it was difficult for me to have a direct meeting with the management of the company, Next plc, so I made it a point to collect reliable data of the company like the financial reports and the sales forecast reports from their website. I analysed them and compared it with its competitors to recommend on future profits and benefits for the company. The research enhanced my reasoning ability and interpretation skills. It helped me to objectify a research problem and analysed it to recommend viable solutions to the company. I had aimed to improve my analytical and reasoning skills. By increasing my scope of knowledge on the business strategies planned and performance of the company in the UK and Europe, I have been able to gather enough information on the company and analysed their balance sheet and financial statements which increased my scope and ability of analysis and reasoning. The research has taught me to acquire reliable information and eliminate unimportant source of information. It enhanced my knowledge on the different theories that can be applied in research methodologies and data collection which enabled me to prepare a good business report. The access to scholarly articles and journal as well as through the

No comments:

Post a Comment